Marketing with TikTok - The Future?

 

Marketing with TikTok – The Future?

I think that we can all agree on the fact that TikTok blew up extremely quickly once it gained some traction. I myself am on TikTok quite a bit, especially when I have nothing else to do. Minutes on this app can turn into an hour rather quickly though. The app even implemented “You have been scrolling for some time now. Take a break.” Snippets to remind you to in fact take a break. This is where I present my case that one needs to find a unique technique to make ads on TikTok useful. As I believe this app has decreased our attention span so if an ad is played we will simply just scroll past it without a second thought. So how good is marketing on TikTok.

              The way I think one should utilize this platform is to sponsor influencers who have a large following and whose followers fall in the respective market for your product. For example, if I want to launch an online program to improve athleticism in athletes I would pay athletes to post and share my content and workout with me. This would impact the viewers in a way that they now believe working out with me can get them to that same level as the professionals. Using the correct influencers is key in seeing

your efforts yield a return on investment. Of course, at first you might have to pay to work with some of these individuals but the hope is to connect with a few of them and build connections that can help you gain more opportunities in the future. Using all of the features the app gives you and combining such with the information mentioned above is a good first step when wanting to grow one's business.

              Another great way to improve brand awareness and connect with your customers is to have a TikTok for your brand itself. You are able to respond to followers and give them a sneak peek behind the scenes. This and understanding the algorithm whilst having a prepared content strategy should set you up to become a successful marketer who utilizes this platform. Another important thing to keep in mind when creating content is that you must do your best to grasp the viewers’ attention in the first few seconds. Posting daily or on a consistent schedule can help with maximizing potential views and interactions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Locking In

Stress

Consistency gets tiring