Yummy Food !!!!

 Yummy Food !!!

Food is great, I think we can all agree on that. Whilst the majority of people have their go to dishes others like to experiment and try out new things every chance they get. Personally, I am somewhat of a picky eater and therefore I definitely have my preferred meals. Here at ONU, the food is actually pretty good and I enjoy going into Mac or WOW Café. At Mac, I always line up for the stir fry, like many others and at WOW I typically get the Tender meal swipe with Kansas City sauce for additional flavor. Let me know what you like in the comments so I can give them a try!!!

    Food does not only taste good but also fuels our bodies. Therefore it is essential to intake the right ingredients on a daily as this not only ensures you have enough energy but also fortifies your body against various of different diseases and hardships. What I found interesting about moving to the United States is that food is indeed different. Don't get me wrong though it surely is delicious. Things like pulled pork are unheard of or rarely seen in Europe unless one is sitting in an American restaurant. As you guys have many meals that we do not we also have meals that Americans do not cook as much. Schnitzel is just one example of this but there are many others. Both places make great food without a question. I am curious to find out what your opinion is on what the government sees to be fit to put in food or not. As we all know, Europe is a lot more strict when it comes to ingredients and how produce is created. At least compared to the United States. Does this mean we are healthier?

    It is difficult to fathom but yes, the food in Europe is more natural and therefore better for our bodies as it is packed with nutrients. Not saying that the food here is bad if one makes a conscious effort he can eat just as well if not better than Europeans. But if you are not careful and just throw anything and everything into your body this will not be the case. No matter what, food is awesome. I am certain we all have the same opinion on that and my final favor I ask of you my fellow readers is to let me know some meals I should cook and give a try over the weekend.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Locking In

Stress

Consistency gets tiring