Freestyling and Rapping


Freestyling and Rapping 

At this point, I am really writing about anything. Today my blog will talk about a form of art. Freestyling and Rapping. Many of my friends will show me songs that they and others have made, sometimes copying current rappers' styles and sometimes coming up with their own. Often times the beats on these songs are even better than some beats on current top songs of the world. No, honestly you should hear them. Anyway, I always admired people who could sing or rap lines that rhymed and matched up in sync with the beat. Being able to feel the music and produce lyrics that make sense is crazy to me, especially the ones that tell an entire story. This brings me to the experience that led me to write about this.

    So, the other day my friends once again showed me their songs feeling themselves as it was played. Then they look at me and start trying to convince me to get on a song with them. So now I am in my room trying to come up with lyrics that might tell a story while having funny references throughout. So far I am not really producing anything good LOL. I am currently not even thinking about it to be honest

as I think it will sound better if I come up with something when the time is right and it almost flows freely from mind to paper. You could call this being in the zone or being one with music. But not just music as this can apply to anything one is doing, sports, cleaning, shopping and definitely meditating. 

    Make sure to let me know in the comments if you guys find this ability to freestyle over beats just as fascinating as me or if it is just simply because I grew up listening to Hip-Hop music. Funny enough I have had lots of friends and people close to me make their own songs. I did not really think about this until just now but yes I know so many artists. Not that successful financially or globally but successful in their own way. As they have produced a masterpiece. And this is also why I will try my luck. It is up to interpretation and if I like the song and what I put on it then ... so what. I am able to listen to it and get hyped up and happy before games or when I am feeling down. No downside really.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Locking In

Stress

Consistency gets tiring