At this point ...

 At this point ...

As we all might be experiencing, blogging is getting. Not difficult but repetitive. It is not the easiest job to find new stuff to write about all the time. Especially when said content should be grasping the audience, not boring them. Blogging is an art taken by many people in unique and intriguing ways. You have bloggers that use it as a way to express themselves, others use it to promote brand awareness and some are just readers not bloggers themselves. Blogging has millions of people fascinated and using different platforms to spread their word.

    I personally know somebody who blogs about their own life or what their worries are every week or so. She uses the platform as a way to cope with life and putting everything down and sending it off into the web gives her a feeling of relief. Or at least she would tell me when my curiosity led me to ask her why she blogged. Funny enough now I am blogging too. Personal blogs are also gaining popularity and with this, I am talking about private ones that only selected members can see. Families for example.
Businesses look into blogging minimally as there is little opportunity for high ROI. However, that does not mean brands do not take to the internet how they were established or what their mission might be. In some cases to spread news of an upcoming launch or in other cases just an update for the loyal followers. This does not only help spread brand awareness, although doing so is only minimal but has the potential to make the customer or observer feel more included and therefore gives you a feeling of trust. By connecting to the customer on a more personal level one can see great benefits on the business side of things, especially in word-of-mouth reviews. Either way, I am not sure if this would be the right job for me as it is rather mundane and does not hold too much excitement. I understand that it is what you make of the situation but when I think long-term I am quite certain this is not for me.

    Bloggers worldwide come to the internet and share all different sorts of content with each other. Sharing pictures, notes, thoughts, advice, you name it they got it all. It is important to understand social guidelines when blogging and also if doing so is done on a paid or nonpaid platform. Managing the budget if applicable or understanding the timing of when to post can be crucial in the expansion of one blog. And let us not forget about the content which needs to be enticing. 

Comments

  1. I feel that too! I have been struggling with figuring out ideas for blogging. People who do this constantly have such a creative mind!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Locking In

Stress

Consistency gets tiring