First Time Podcasting. Disaster or Success?!?!

New To Podcasting

As all of you know with this podcast assignment coming up we are trying to do our best to meet the criteria and soak up as much information as we can. I am actually really enjoying the process. It's fun to see how much work really goes into it, then doing the work and then seeing the result come to life. What makes this project even more fun is that I get to interview my pops. See, he worked in marketing the majority of his life and was able to climb the ranks through a continuous effort to keep on learning. This is definitely something I admire about him but I am also sure he will be able to provide some really valuable insights into the social media marketing world, not only how to be successful but will also give us good information about marketing and high level business settings in general. 


My favorite type of podcasts are the ones that are timeless. What I mean by that is that I the interviewer will come prepared with some questions for when there is a hiccup but the main point of the podcast would be to just talk freely about what comes to mind. Maybe with one big topic in consciousness. For this, since we were given a time range I wrote some questions out which I sent to my podcast guest 24-48 hours in advance. However, with everything in life, there will be challenges and one that comes to mind for this project is that me and my dad will not be in the same room. So I will have to find a way to voice record our conversations. I have had ideas like using a second phone to record but I am having doubts about quality, No matter I am sure I can think of something that will do the trick.

As mentioned above, this is a project I am enjoying and I hope all of you are as well. If interested give my podcast a listen, you can find the link below. But be warned, both participants have an accent. Podcasting is fairly new but has taken the market by storm. There are endless possibilities out there on how to use them to your advantage, and social media marketing is just one of them.

Link to Podcast: https://www.podbean.com/ep/pb-ipv9w-149cf24
 

Comments

  1. I really enjoyed listening to the podcast. You did a great job and its good to hear you embraced this new experience, though it feels for the listener that you have done this before. Awesome and funny at the same time as insightful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Locking In

Stress

Consistency gets tiring