Chapter 1

 Chapter 1

I do not have the book yet so I had to work with summaries for this one. What I understand is that chapter 1 gives us a good introduction to what marketing, advertising and even AI are and how they project into the future. It is also interesting to see some overlap with one of my previous classes "Principles of Marketing". A good summary I came across again and again was that you must know your objective with any kind of marketing no matter if it is in the form of ads, emails and texts. One thing the chapter mentioned is AI, and this is where I would like to raise a question.

- Do you believe AI is or can be capable of practicing one-to-one marketing?

The takeaway from the chapter that I believe to be extremely important is the stress one must put on having a clear objective, not derailing from the goal and living by the I fail I learn mentality. It is not easy to become successful in marketing much like many other job fields. But having a plan and looking at statistics and return on income and all these things one most definitely increases the odds of making it in this space. One must have this plan and live out the mission of said company whilst keeping in mind to always be ready to test, evaluate and adjust one's social media and general marketing plan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Locking In

Stress

Consistency gets tiring